• Permit to Operate
• Application for Environmental Health Permit
• Fees For Services
General Sanitation Rule
64 CSR 18 General Sanitation Rule covers the following facilities:
• Care Facilities: Adult Day Care Centers, Emergency Shelters, Group Homes, Recovery Houses and Work Release Centers.
• Institutions: Colleges and Universities, Correctional Facilities: Detention Centers, Jails, and Prisons.
• Lodging: Bed & Breakfast Inns, Hotels and Motels, Labor Camps, Tourist Cabins and other lodging facilities.
• Public Restrooms: (No permit required; inspected on complaint basis only, unless they are under a current local health department facility permit)
• Recreational Facilities : Campgrounds, Fairs & Festivals, Mass Gatherings, Organized Camps, Parks, and Playgrounds.
• Schools: Primary and Secondary (K-12) - public and private
• Childcare Center State Rules
Group Homes, emergency shelters, adult day care centers and work release centers.
• List of Applicable State Code of Rules
• General Sanitation
• Care Facilities Rule
Restaurants & Food Service
• WV Guide to Farmers Market Vendor Permits (PDF)
• WV Farmers Market Guide Entire Document (PDF)
• Application to Operate a Food Establishment (PDF)
• Farmer's Market Brochure (PDF)
• Introduction to Mobile Food Units (PDF)
• Mobile Food Service Requirements (PDF)
• Plan Review (PDF)
• Plan Review Addendum (PDF)
• Temporary Food Service Guidelines Booklet (PDF)
• Food Safety Links
Tattoo & Body Piercing Studios
• Body Piercing Studio Business Rule
• OSHA Guidelines on Bloodboarne Pathogens
• Tattoo Parlor Law